July 30, 2013 > San Leandro offers traffic reports via the internet
San Leandro offers traffic reports via the internet
Submitted By San Leandro PD
The San Leandro Police Department would like to announce a new service that is being offered that has the ability to reduce staffing demand for traffic reports, placing accident reports on line.
The department has been looking for an alternative method of providing hardcopy accident report requests in a more efficient manner. Docview provided a no cost solution to managing and selling reports using the latest imaging and web application technologies. DOC view will provide the community an easy alternative to gain access to accident reports without having to make a visit to the traffic window.
"This is quick, convenient and accessible through the internet, 24 hours a day" stated Police Chief, Sandra Spagnoli.
The Docview system is designed to do the following:
* Provide web accessible accident reports for insurance companies, officers and citizens
* Remove the police department from the billing and report fulfillment requests
* Provide 24 hour availability via the internet
* Save citizen time and inconvenience of driving, parking, and waiting in line
* Reports are available in PDF format making them easy to view, save, print and email
* Reports are usually available within 24 hours of being uploaded, excluding holidays and weekends.
* Reports cannot be modified, maintaining report integrity
Docview charges a nominal convenience fee for this service which is added to the cost of the report. Citizens who do not wish to pay for the convenience may still come to the police department and pay the normal report fee if they choose.
Visit www.docview.us.com to learn more about Docview and its services.