January 22, 2013 > Tax services at Fremont Main Library
Tax services at Fremont Main Library
Submitted By Sallie Pine
Trained volunteers will prepare and file taxes for persons/households earning less than $50,000 in 2012; walk-in only; no appointments.
Taxpayers should bring:
1. Photo ID
2. Social security card or ITIN for taxpayer, spouse and all dependents
3. W-2s, 1099s, 1098s and any other tax forms that have been received
4. Voided check for direct deposit
5. Copy of last year's tax return, if available
6. Landlord's name, address and phone number to claim California renter's credit
The Fremont Main Library, a branch of the Alameda County Library system, is located at 2400 Stevenson Boulevard and is wheelchair accessible. The Library will provide an ASL interpreter for any event with at least seven working days notice. Please call (510) 745-1401 or TTY 888-663-0660 for more information.
VITA Tax Services
Saturdays, Feb 2, - Apr 13
1 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Fremont Main Library
2400 Stevenson Blvd., Fremont