April 24, 2012 > Evelyn Li MD, FACC, FACP (Republican)
Evelyn Li MD, FACC, FACP (Republican)
For Congressional District 17
I have been a cardiologist for 25 years and founded the Asian Medical Clinic of Fremont, a non-profit organization where over 65 percent of the patients are MediCal and medical indigents. I emigrated from Hong Kong in my teens. I am a wife and mother of three children. As a doctor, small business owner, participant and volunteer for numerous non-profit organizations I participated in the American Dream. I want to make sure that our American Dream stays alive for our children and grandchildren.
I am a woman with a vision and passion for our community and I have the experience and courage to see it through. My vision is to improve education, support family values, enhance work ethic, streamline the government so that we can balance our budgets, reduce crime and improve our educational and healthcare system. I am committed to set my work aside to become your Congressional Representative and make our community a better place for us to live.
* Member of Medical Associations: AMA, ACP, ACCMA, CMA, CPA, AWMA, ACC, UAPD.
* Legislature representative for CMA, ACCMA, ACP.
* Founder of Patient Advocate organization.
* Founder of Asian Fremont Lions Club.
* Former Chair of the Advisory board for Mission San Jose School District.
* Mentor of healthcare allied professionals.
* Active member of my church and have held numerous positions: Sunday School teacher, Relief Society President and Temple worker.
Please vote for Evelyn Li and I promise to help our community heal and prosper.
For more information visit www.EvelynLiForCongress.org, email ChooseAmerica@evelynli.org or call (510) 449-2929.