September 23, 2011 > Healthier Living
Learn what you can do to take control of your chronic illness, rather than let your illness take control of you!
Who should attend?
* Anyone with an ongoing health condition
* Family members or friends of someone with an ongoing health condition
* Anyone interested in becoming more physically and socially active
During six 2 1/2 hour classes you will learn to:
* Better manage your health condition and lessen its impact on your life
* Reduce fatigue, anxiety, sleep loss and pain
* Communicate better with your doctors, friends and family
* Set goals and problem solve to make positive changes
Tuesdays, Sept. 13, 20, and 27 Oct 4, 11, and 18
1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Wing B, Fremont Multi-Service Senior Center
40086 Paseo Padre Pkwy, Fremont
Sign up at the Senior Center Office
Or Contact Monica Dominguez