November 2, 2010 > Apartment Fire damages building
Apartment Fire damages building
Fire was reported in an apartment located at 27389 Tyrrell Avenue in Hayward last week. According to the Hayward Fire Department, smoke was seen coming from the second floor. The fire started in the washing machine/dryer and contained within a closet area. The building, however, was damaged. A woman was treated for smoke inhalation and taken to St. Rose Hospital; two children, also taken to the hospital, had no injuries.