Tri-City Voice Newspaper - What's Happening - Fremont, Hayward, Milpitas, Newark, Sunol and Union City, California


May 14, 2008 > Civil marriage ceremony at Union City's City Hall

Civil marriage ceremony at Union City's City Hall

"Tie the knot" at City Hall. Call to make an appointment and we'll provide an official deputy marriage counselor to perform your civil marriage ceremony. You must bring a marriage license issued by Alameda County, picture IDs, and a check or money order for $50 made payable to the City of Union City.

For more information please call (510) 675-5486 or (510) 675-5265.

City Hall of Union City
34009 Alvarado-Niles Rd., Union City
(510) 675-5265

Home        Protective Services Classifieds   Community Resources   Archived Issues  
About Us   Advertising   Comments   Subscribe   TCV Store   Contact

Tri Cities Voice What's Happening - click to return to home page

Copyright © 2018 Tri-City Voice