Tri-City Voice Newspaper - What's Happening - Fremont, Hayward, Milpitas, Newark, Sunol and Union City, California


December 12, 2007 > Educational representatives needed

Educational representatives needed

Submitted By Rick LaPlante

The New Haven Unified School District has an urgent need for "Educational Representatives" for special education students whose parents no longer maintain educational rights.

An Educational Representative acts as a "student advocate," representing the student at Individualized Education Plan (IEP) meetings, and has access to the student's file and becomes familiar with the student's specific needs.

Anyone interested in becoming an Educational Representative for a special education student can contact Program Specialist Jennie Kordes at (510) 489-414, ext.213, or by emailing

Educational Representatives cannot be District employees or employees of a group home.

Home        Protective Services Classifieds   Community Resources   Archived Issues  
About Us   Advertising   Comments   Subscribe   TCV Store   Contact

Tri Cities Voice What's Happening - click to return to home page

Copyright © 2018 Tri-City Voice